1. Trolling Mrs. Smith (the counsuler) by convincing her that in Panther language, calling one fat means to compliment them.
2. Successfully making a sub believe that one kid was actually another and vice versa
3. Getting Mr. Wainwright to unknowingly repeating remarks about a 'Dam(n) test'
4. Making multiple teachers angry
5. Getting Mr. Wainwright to ban us from saying sheet.
6. Getting Ms. Barrett to believe that Alex Trickey actually didn't know what an iPod was.
7. Getting Ms. Barrett to waste multiple periods talking about her cats.
Now for the ones that don't involve screwing around in class:
1. Having a person get THREE TWENTIES IN A ROW ON THE WORDMASTERS TEST!!! (Jim Royal, anyone else)